Summerpark - The most fun stop on the E6 road!
At our wild life park, you can get a close and fascinating look at more than 30 species of animals and birds that are native to the nordic countries. Adults and children alike will enjoy studying bears, wolves and lynx, and the mooses. A visit to the children`s farm, Barnas Seter, is an exciting attraction for small children where they can pet goat kids and rabbits while the cockerel crows.
We offer exciting activities for adults and children alike - from fun playing on bumper boats and theball pit to ecitement and thrills on the Alpinracer rollercoaster an the Tøffingetårnet tower. You can also enjoy some peace and quiet in a owing boat or canoe on the Tronestjønna lake.
Watch craftsmen at work. Thoughout July, you can watch ceramicists, glassblowers and ironsmiths at work. One of the greatest souvenir shops in Nord - Trøndelag and in our Art Gallery we show a variety of exhibitions by established artists, including the winner of our own "Bamsestipendiat" grant.
Løiten Lys has a large selection of candles and accessories, and you can decorate your own candle.
- Two places to eat: Parkkafèen and Fjellstu" restaurant.
- Barbecue and picnic areas for our guests
- Dog drop-off (NOK 50) The Norwgian Food Safe Authority`s unfortunately ban dogs from being in the park.
- Free loan of life jackets from the kiosk for visitors using boats/canoes
- Free loan of trailer for transport of equipment -first come, first served.
- Join zookeepers on their daily round to feed the animals at 14.00, - starts at the children`s farm.
Activities - Age limit
Bungee- Trampoline: 6 years
Alpine coasters: 10 years
Bumper boats: 7 years
Canoe/rowboat: 12 years
Children younger than the limit can ride with an adult.